Friday, November 28, 2008

HYBRID

CoCA's 19th Annual Juried Exhibitionition:
HYBRID
This piece will be in the show:
Cityscape 21 (Casual Explorations of Space), acrylic, ink, glitter, 30 x30" | 2008

Artists' Reception | Thursday, December 11 5pm-10pm
featuring performances by
Iyeoka and Seattle's National Poetry Slam Team Champions


This year’s juror is Riko Nakasone.

Riko Nakasone has been the director and curator of the Bau-Xi Gallery in Vancouver, British Columbia for over 8 years. The Bau-Xi Gallery represents a broad range of emerging and senior artists creating both representational and abstract work in diverse media.


Show Runs
| Dec 8, 2008 - Jan 14, 2009

Center on Contemporary Art


CoCA Ballard:

Inside the Shilshole Bay Beach Club
6413 Seaview Ave NW Seattle, WA 98107
Free entry and parking


1 comment:

Shayla said...

I love you work. The design, what I see as math... When I saw this piece I thought about how everyone assumes that artists are right brained. I saw right brain, left brain here. Then I checked out your books and I have confirmation.